Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

First Day of Maternity Leave

So today I....

1. Went to water aerobics :) That was fun! It feels good to be in the pool and feel so weightless. The sweet ladies in class were funny too. They were all worried that I would go into labor any minute.

2. Enjoyed the sunshine a bit on our porch when I got home. It was nice, but I think my neck and back may have gotten a little toasty. I'll have to wear sunscreen if I go out tomorrow.

3. Made Britt a yummy lunch :) I like being home on the weekdays so we can eat together.

4. Finished drying and ironing the covers that go on our living room chairs. They had pollen on them from last week when we left the windows open.

5. Went to the chiropractor, library, and Wal-Mart. I figured it couldn't hurt to have everything nice and in alignment this week. I checked out a new Jodi Picoult book. I can usually get through those pretty quickly. Then I just picked up some detergent and such.

Britt and I watched House together, and he's putting our swing together now :)

No comments: