Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Getting Closer...

Yesterday's appointment went much better than our appointment last week. We had our ultrasound and she is getting "big"...but not too big, apparently. Right now, they estimate her to weigh close to 8 lbs 3 oz, which puts her in the 73rd percentile! That's a pretty big jump from our last u/s estimate when she was in the 35th, haha.

The good news is that the doctor didn't mention scheduling an induction. Phew! Dodged that bullet! At least for the time being. He said that he could "feel that noggin" dropping on down and that my body is finally showing some signs of labor coming!

Today, I'm going to walk, walk, walk and try the "Jump Start Your Labor" cookie recipe that someone passed along.

While I don't necessarily want her birthday to be today (April 15, Tax Day) it would be fine if I went into labor and she came tomorrow. April 16 sounds like a good birthday to me!

No comments: