Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July is here!

I can't believe that the first month of my summer is almost over :( It went by too fast!

This weekend B and I are heading down to his family's house for the Fourth. I am so excited because we haven't been down since January. It's a pretty long drive (about 7-8 hours).

I've been reading a lot on ILP trying to learn to take better pictures. A few months ago, I posted some that I took of the babies last time we were in Valdosta, and I got some very honest constructive criticism...which I probably needed! I'm taking some more this weekend (Gavin's 9 mo and Mason's 6 mo), so I'm hoping to post some better ones this time around.

Here are some from this spring that I've been working on lately...

2009_0412Easter0046ecr_filtered copy

2009_0412Easter0092e_filteredbw

In this one, the lighting is bad b/c they were in full sun. He's squinting, and there are shadows everywhere, but I still like it.

2009_0412Easter0236e2

I'll post more from this weekend soon!

No comments: